Our GCT general contract terms
- Rooms are ready for occupancy from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and should be left by 10 a.m. on the day of departure
- In case of late arrival or early departure we charge the overnight price without board
- For bed and breakfast, € 10 will be deducted compared to half board.
- If a double room or suite is booked as a single room, the surcharge is from 35 % to max. 90 % per day, depending on the category.
- The prices are per person and day from a stay of 4 nights.
- The surcharge for a stay of less than 4 nights is € 14 for 1 night and € 8 per person and per day for 2 - 3 nights.
- The tourist tax is € 1,90 per person per day from 14 years, and is not included in the indicated prices.
- You are welcome to bring your pets (dog or cat) on request; we charge € 8 to € 12 per day. If a special final cleaning is necessary, it will be charged extra.
- In case of intolerances, we will be pleased to prepare gluten- or lactose-free food for you. We can also serve individual vegan or vegetarian food. We would like to ask you to inform us about this when booking. We reserve the right to charge an additional price upon departure.
- The child discounts: 0 - 3 years = free; 4 - 8 years = 50 %; 9 - 14 years = -25 %; from 15 years = -10 %
- The discounts are valid in the room of the parents with 2 full paying persons (2 adults). In case of only 1 full paying person, the child pays the full price.
- In our 3 - room - suite, the child discounts apply only with an occupancy of at least 4 full-paying guests. Children between 0 and 3 years pay € 25.
- Unfortunately, we can´t confirm room numbers. However, we will gladly note your wishes.
- Different offers are not combinable with each other.
- Payment can be made upon arrival with EC card or in cash (until € 1999,00). Please understand that we accept credit cards only reluctantly!
Our cancellation conditions:
There is no right of withdrawal in the sense of the consumer protection code - nevertheless we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellation until 21 days before arrival - free of charge
- Cancellation from 20 days to 10 days before arrival - the deposit will be retained
- Cancellation 9 to 3 days before arrival - 50% of the booked services, minus the deposit
- Cancellation 2 days or less before arrival, no-show, late arrival or early departure - 70 % of the booked services minus the deposit.
Express reference is made to the legal provision art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code GvD 206/2005.
Special cancellation conditions in a special period:
In case of entry restrictions according to the law in connection with COVID-19, you can cancel free of charge up to 3 days before arrival.
The deposit paid will be refunded in the form of a voucher (valid for 2 years).