Our GCT general contract terms
- Rooms are ready for occupancy from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and should be left by
10 a.m. on the day of departure
- In case of late arrival or early departure we charge the overnight price without board
- If a double room or suite is booked as a single room, the surcharge is from € 15 - € 25 per day, depending on the category.
- The prices are per person and day from a stay of 4 nights.
- For bed and breakfast, € 10 will be deducted compared to half board.
- The surcharge for a stay of less than 4 nights is € 14 for 1 night and € 8 per person and per day for 2 - 3 nights
- The tourist tax is € 1,90 per person per day from 14 years, and is not included in the indicated prices.
- You are welcome to bring your pets (dog or cat) on request; we charge € 8 to € 12 per day. If a special final cleaning is necessary, it will be charged extra.
- The child discounts (O - 3 years = free; 4 - 8 years = 50 %; 9 - 14 years = -25 %) are valid in the room of the parents with 2 full paying persons (2 adults). In case of only 1 full paying person, the child pays the full price.
- In our 3 - room - suite, the child discounts apply only with an occupancy of at least 3 full-paying guests. Children between 0 and 3 years pay € 25.
- Unfortunately, we can´t confirm room numbers. However, we will gladly note your wishes.
- Different offers are not combinable with each other.
- Please understand that we accept credit cards only reluctantly! Payment can be made upon arrival with EC card or in cash (until € 999,00)
Our cancellation conditions:
There is no right of withdrawal in the sense of the consumer protection code - nevertheless we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellation until 21 days before arrival - free of charge
- Cancellation from 20 days to 10 days before arrival - the deposit will be retained
- Cancellation 9 to 3 days before arrival - 50% of the booked services, minus the deposit
- Cancellation 2 days or less before arrival, no-show, late arrival or early departure - 70 % of the booked services minus the deposit.
Express reference is made to the legal provision art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code GvD 206/2005.
Special cancellation conditions in a special period:
In case of entry restrictions according to the law in connection with COVID-19, you can cancel free of charge up to 3 days before arrival.
The deposit paid will be refunded in the form of a voucher (valid for 2 years).