During a trekking holiday in Gitschberg Jochtal you’ll be able to see over 30 alpine farms, walk numerous paths and go on magnificent mountain hikes and tours. When you look out of our hotel windows with a view of the mountains, you won’t be able to resist the urge to go hiking. So pack your rucksack, get your boots on … …and step out… in search of famous peaks or solitary paths.
We suggest you walk to our family-owned alpine farm, or do the circular hiking trip around Stoanamandl – Joch Valley, the Spinga/Spinges mountain circular, Fane Alm, Altfass Valley (Altafossa) and Pfunder Valley (Fundres), as well as the lookout on the Gitschberg and the summits of the Dolomites are destinations worth discovering in the area around us. Tour tips in this region
Family hiking tips: there are interesting theme hiking trails for all the family. At Hotel Senoner you will enjoy:
- Personal hiking consultation
- Hiking maps and route descriptions
- Tour tips and hiking books
- Depending on the weather and the work on the farm, we can accompany you to our family-owned Alpine meadows including a genuine mountain hut.
- After a hiking trip, you can relax at the swimming pool, in the sauna or have a massage.