What a joy! Ski fun without limits and a broad variety of well-prepared ski regions. From Spinga, you have the following choice:
- Gitschberg Joch Valley skiing region with 44 sunny piste kilometres for beginners, the talented, as well as professionals. A ski bus transports you free of charge to your destination and back. Highlights of this skiing region are the Dwarf Winter World, as well as the viewing platform with panoramic views to 500 summits in the surrounding area plus the Stubai and Ziller Valley Alps!
Ski pass prices in the Gitschberg Joch Valley skiing region
- South Tyrol’s No. 1 skiing region: the Kronplatz/Plan de Corones is only 20 minutes away. You will enjoy 110 kms of piste for skiing and snow-boarding with lots of variety. In addition, there are a number of genuine mountain huts, kids clubs and professional ski schools.
- The Plose mountain near Bressanone/Brixen promises ski fun with no end and it presents you with the longest down-hill run in South Tyrol. The town itself is fabulous for a stroll.
- Dolomiti Superski – 12 skiing regions with one card.
Every day another ski area. Just the right thing for a group undertaking: We recommend the Dolomiti Superski, a network of 12 skiing regions in South Tyrol. With this card, you can enjoy 1,200 kilometres of pistes, particularly the Kronplatz/Plan de Corones, the Plose near Bressanone/Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm, Val Gardena and Alta Badia.
- The small but charming area of Racines Giovo is near Vipiteno and offers 25 km of excellently prepared pistes - ideal for a stop on the way home.
- Experienced skiers should visit the Sella Ronda and the Alpine troops trail in the heart of the Sella Group, mountains where many battles were fought in the First World War.