This is the right hotel to help you enjoy a holiday in South Tyrol
. Our hotel is run with passion and enthusiasm and has been owned by the Senoner family for four generations. As a family-run business with tradition
in gastronomy and agriculture
, our main aim is to give you our personal attention
. Enjoy the best time of the year in our hotel and treat yourself to some fabulous holidays!
You will enjoy …..
Spinga – the sun terrace at the intersection of Eisack, Wipp and Puster Valley.
- Large, comfortable rooms & family apartments with a balcony offering panoramic views.
- gourmet highlights from Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine, presented to you in our comfortable dining rooms/lounges.
- enjoyment for body and soul can be found in our wellness area with a swimming pool, sauna, solarium and outdoor lawn area.
- families can enjoy the children’s playground, the new tennis & multi-purpose court, our bright playroom, as well as the petting zoo and the neighbouring farms.
- You can use the parking garage free of charge for your car and bus.
- our in-house souvenir and general store.
- the South Tyrolean nature awaits you with 30 cultivated Alpine meadows in the Gitschberg / Joch Valley holiday region and the ski resort of the same name.
When you arrive, you’ll feel at home right away in the small idyllic mountain village of Spinga
, only 10 minutes from Bressanone/Brixen and situated at the entrance of the South Tyrolean Puster Valley. Our Wellness hotel Senoner can be found in a quiet location at an altitude of 1,100 metres above sea level on the sunny high plateau of Spinga
and is the ideal holiday destination for a relaxing stay in our beautiful South Tyrol.
The facilities we offer, as well as our ideal location, make this hotel not only the perfect holiday destination for families
and other individuals, but it is also popular for groups & bus trips
, as well as motorcyclists